Beauties

Meet J-WOWW

Jenni Farley - best known as J-WOWW - steams up the set of the "Jersey Shore" on MTV.

The hot reality star really makes guys say "WOW" with her new sexy shots in Maxim. But the 23-year-old says it doesn't take long to look this good.

"I’m a tomboy. It takes me 20 minutes to get ready," she tells the mag. "I get ready faster than most of the boys on the show."

Click through to see her sexy shoot and more Maxim cuties. 
Meet JWoww

jwoww

What’s the first thing you notice about a guy?

If he looks fresh. If he wears a white shirt, it should be crisp. Everything should be crisp, new, pressed, and not all wrinkled and worn... Take pride in how you look, but never, ever take longer than me to get ready.

jwoww

Summer sex: hot or too sticky?

Hot and sweaty is the greatest with the right person. But if it’s the wrong person, ugggh, it’s disgusting. It’s like, OK, not working. Get away from me and shut the door behind you.

jwoww

What’s the worst fashion eff-up a guy can make?

Number one is socks and sandals. Seriously, guys, knock that sh** off. Number two, if you wear flip-flops, I don’t need that weird yellow toe sticking out. I don’t mind a semi-metrosexual, especially when it comes to keeping your toes and nails clean and trimmed.
How should a guy wear cologne?

One or two squirts at most. When you put on too much, women say, “What’s he covering up?” Also, guys should use lighter scents in summer, heavier in winter.

jwoww

Who’s your girl crush?

Megan Fox gives me a tingle. I like her ’cause she knows she’s hot and she’s a bitch about it. I’d totally make out with her.

So we’re at the ice cream truck. What are you licking?

Orange Push-Up. It rises up to my lips!

Jwoww

Worst pickup line?

It wasn’t a line. To get my attention, this guy bit my shoulder. Thanks for ruining my night, guy!
What’s your favorite bikini style?

Ruche. It’s a lacy style of stitching. The ruche goes into the butt crack, so it gives you a bigger-looking ass. Hot!
What’s your go-to BBQ food?

Wieners…with ketchup and relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment