Beauties

Kim Kardashian: 'My Entire Body Is Hairless'

Kim Kardashian in Allure

The reality star and entrepreneur poses for the September issue of Allure magazine showing off all of her famous assets.

She chatted with the mag - which hits stands on Aug. 24 - about her infamous sex tape that launched her to super-stardom and what it's like to film a reality show with her family.

Click through to see the steamy pics and read about what she has to say about everything from fame to breast-feeding.

Kim Kardashian in Allure

Kim Covers Allure

The 29-year-old starlet found it gross when a lady next to her at the restaurant where the interview took place began breast-feeding her baby. "EWWW" she tweeted about it.

"You don't put a little towel?" she asked the reporter.

The buxom brunette, who herself has posed for Playboy, tells the mag that she's gotten much more conservative over the years.

On her sex tape:

“Not my most proud moment, it was humiliating. But now let’s move on. Not that I don’t think it’s no one’s business, but I think I’ve done a good job with replacing negative things with positive things.

Kims Allure Shoot

Kim's Allure Shoot

On her grooming routine:

“I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms...my entire body is hairless.”

Kims Allure Shoot

On her religious upbringing:

“All the books we read before bed were, like, Bible-study books. Or little tales, like Samson and Delilah with cartoons. And my mom would have Bible study at the house with her girlfriends.”

Kim Kardashian

Her beauty routine:

“Makeup is my life.” When she was 14 her father enrolled her in beauty school “to learn how to apply makeup properly, so I wouldn’t have too much on or look crazy.”

Kim in Allure

On her father:

“I feel lazy when I’m not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, ‘I know you’re gonna be OK. I’m not worried about you.’”

On her new $4 million home:

“It was way above my price range, I saw it...and was like, ‘This will be mine.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment